TWFG Khan Insurance Services-713-388-6681 is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at TWFG Khan Insurance Services-713-388-6681 truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery
Here are the types of insurance you should consider when selecting and designing your business insurance:
- General Liability: Covers third party liability claims, namely claims against you from a customer or visitor on your premises, or who may be injured by your business activity or product.
- Business Property Insurance: Insures your building and contents both on and off premises.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage: Protects your company from financial loss resulting from employee theft of money, securities, or property.
- Workers Compensation: Provides compensation for your employees for medical care in the event they are injured on the job, including medical benefits, income benefits, death benefits, and rehabilitation benefits.
- Business Auto: Provides insurance coverage for your company’s cars, trucks, trailers, vans, or other vehicles.
- Non-Owned Auto Coverage: Protects the company for vehicles owned or used by others (such as an employee) that are used in the business of the company.
- Professional Liability: Covers you for the failure to perform professional services. If you design something or perform work which does not meet standards or expectations, you could be sued for the cost of the contract, damages, or lost business revenues by your customer.
- Business Interruption Insurance: Provides protection from loss of income and extra expense if your business suffered a loss and you were unable to operate for a period of time.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance: Provides coverage for the accidental breakdown of equipment.