Why Complete a Business Insurance Review?
- Your exposures may have changed.
- Laws and regulations may have created new liabilities.
- Your policy may have had small changes that require consideration and adjustment.
- You may have too much coverage or to little coverage.
1.Review sales and revenue- Have your company’s annual sales increased or decreased? The more business you do, the greater potential liability you face.
2.Property Values- Have you added any new equipment, purchased or leased a new building?
3.Have you considered the following coverage?
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Liability
- Earthquake, Flood or Wind Insurance
- Business Income
- Workers Compensation
- Equipment Breakdown
- Umbrella or Excess Liability
5. Do you have any foreign travel plans in 2014?
6. Do you sell any of your products in foreign countries?
7. Is your safety and loss control program up to date?
8. When was the last time someone reviewed your SIC codes for accuracy?
9. Are you serving any new industries? This might increase your liability.
10. Have you added any new partners? There might be a need for life insurance.
As a business owner, you can ensure that your company is protected by keeping your general liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and commercial auto policies updated to reflect changes in your business. Call us today. We can help you design the right combination of coverage and price.