If you own or manage a business, you know how important it is to keep your operation running smoothly. There is nothing worse than an interruption in your business that may cause you to under deliver products or services to your customers. One very important parts of running a company, is ensuring that you have proper business or commercial insurance coverage.
What Is Commercial Insurance?
Commercial insurance is designed to protect your business from unforeseen losses like fire, theft, business income loss, and third party liability claims.
There are many different kinds of coverage that can be included in a commercial insurance policy, and depending on your business, you may need other specialized coverage including:
- Business income
- Boiler and machinery
- Inland marine
- Building ordinance
- Workers’ compensation
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Director and officers
- Employment liability
- Cyber liability
- Competitive Pricing - premium discounts and policy dividends available
- Cash Flow Assistance - flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums
- Stability and Dependability - financially strong with many years of experience
- Fair & Efficient Claim Handling - three point contact helps manage care and control costs
- Anti-Fraud Programs - our carriers investigators have saved tens of millions of dollars
- Loss Control Support - Online resources help you manage risk and control injuries
- Get a quote onine or call us to speak to one of our licensed representatives. Get the help you need and learn more about the benefits and features our customers enjoy.